is in the fast growing Last Mile Delivery Business and is ready to help
you get your Goods moved!
Last Mile Delivery
Last Mile Delivery is a huge business now and will become much more so because consumers want the convenience of buying by computer and expect immediate fulfillment delivered to their homes. Brick and mortar is declining and last mile delivery is growing!
GoodSpeed Logistics started in this business by doing thorough research.
Meetings were held with companies involved in warehousing for the last mile delivery business and understanding their needs; then meeting with delivery services involved in the business and understanding the levels of service from white glove to porch drops and how to do it successfully; then meeting with and developing the equipment required for deliveries; and finally putting it all together in a company: Fast Mile Delivery LLC.
Now GoodSpeed is ready to share this knowledge by helping Shippers and Carriers grab a piece of the business. GoodSpeed is partnering with companies actively growing the business, whether in the warehousing piece or the last mile delivery piece.
GoodSpeed Last Mile completed the research and produced a program which has the following advantages to Customers and Retailers:
– Increased speed from order to delivery
– The same or better delivery price from a store as from an e-commerce site
– Shipment tracking and visibility from order to delivery
– Two hour delivery window
– Product assembly and installation and
– National delivery coverage with the ability to request delivery anywhere.
– National delivery without the infrastructure cost
– Delivery speed of multi piece orders from multiple DCs
– Reliable assembly and installation services
– Meet consumers high expectations and sensitivity related to high-value purchases and delivery inside their home
– Visibility and information to make operational decisions.
What we deliver:
– Mattresses and bedding
– Office furnishings
– Fitness equipment
– Medical equipment
– Outdoor items
– Plus other requested large footprint items.
GoodSpeed Logistics offers a complete Last Mile Management program to our
– National delivery to 100% of the USA and 70% of Canada
– Operations off of the customer dock which includes on site management of trucks and drivers
– Management of dock operations within the customer DC
– Job site delivery for large building projects
GoodSpeed Logistics has four major Last Mile Services:
– Deluxe Service Delivery: Inspection, preparation and assembly on the dock prior to delivery
– White Glove Delivery: placement in customer’s room of choice, full assembly and installation and debris removal
– Room of Choice: Delivery to the Customer’s room of choice which does not include assembly, removal of packaging or debris removal
– Over the threshold: Delivery to the first dry room in the Customer’s home such as the garage or foyer
– Additional services are available such as:
– Minor or complex installation
– Exchanges or returnsp
– Product removal to donate or destroy
– Ability to refurbish furniture.
GoodSpeed Last Mile has strict standards for Driver and Helper vetting and for carrier selection and management which we will be happy to discuss and provide in detail.
GoodSpeed Last Mile has technology for customized third party delivery which includes:
– Local route optimization
– Automated delivery schedule via text, email, IVR
– Automated 2 hour time window notification
– Electronic proof of delivery
– Picture capture and storage for damages and claims.
Customers can self-schedule.
Talk with us about your needs and we will custom design a program
that works for you and gets you in this fast growing business.
Click on the Talk With Us link or the Contact Us link and let’s get your Goods going for you!
Talk With Us Now